Whether you are a leader, coach or consultant who cares about branding and impact – the point is that you are impacting a relationship system of people. At work, inside your business and in the marketplace as well as in personal life, relationship precedes results.
Here is an amazing course that helps you really make a difference in human systems – by understanding relationships, developing skills in hearing and responding to all the voices in the system, and addressing conflict constructively. If you meet the entry requirements, you should grab this opportunity on 16 and 17 November at Brandlove House (Boston, Cape Town), for a course led by Africa’s most experienced systems coaches – part of the global faculty running these courses worldwide.
The training is globally ICF accredited and is supported by pre-course and post-course sessions to help you maximise learning and apply it in your world. Here’s a quick summary of what people walk away with from the two-day interactive training workshop:
- A really powerful model for listening to the voice of the system, including all voices and responding constructively to conflict. This fundamentally supports working with teams, partnerships and organisations as whole entities in support of collaboration, innovation and results.
- Practical skills you can use in leadership and coaching to build collaboration in diverse organisations and teams, starting the very next day, including:
- How to design a team/partnership culture together and hold each other accountable for maintaining it
- Taking teams and/or individuals from conflict to alignment based on discovering common interests
- How to build positivity in teams under fire
- What it takes to hear all voices in a team – even the quiet ones – including practical tools for quick snapshots of where the team is at
- Learn about the four “team toxins” and their antidotes: the core knowledge and skills needed to redirect common corrosive communication styles such as sarcasm, stonewalling and defensiveness.
- 12 Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) from the International Coach Federation (ICF) – counting towards an ICF credential, plus access to the extraordinary advanced ORSC Series in 2018.
Training overview at http://enterprisecoach.co.za/coach/systems-and-teams .
Africa application examples including videos from Cape to Cairo at http://ORSCAfrica.net .
Cost: R8500.00 excl VAT
Register online – use coupon code BL17 to get 20% off if you book and pay before 4 October. Or contact Mish to discuss further.
Professional Certified Coach and ORSC sub-Saharan Africa partner