Customer Experience (CX) Masterclass – Cape Town
This event has passed
3 Has Sold
This session is aimed at leaders with the task of transforming their organization into a client centric organization through customer experience design and management. Whether you have only started the journey or have been on the journey for a while, this session will provide you with case studies and examples how successful companies worldwide have approached their customer experience efforts. You will have access to tried and tested methods of discovering what your current customer experience is, understanding what customer expectations are of your brand and how to start your transformation journey.
The workshop agenda will be as follows:
▪ Why customer experience transformation will grow your business?
▪ How customer centered innovation will drive differentiation
▪ The drivers of customer loyalty (and what it means for your business)
▪ The business case for growing loyalty and providing frictionless experience
▪ What is customer experience transformation?
◦ The customer experience ecosystem
◦ The impact of emotions on consumer behavior
◦ Designing the customer journey
◦ How do we lead this outside-in transformation?
◦ The typical work streams in a transformation program and their outcomes
▪ How to continuously measure that we are making progress
A personalized summary report of your organization’s customer experience maturity will be provided to you based on a questionnaire that you will complete before the workshop.