Customer Experience Management and Design Course
If you wish to transform how customers experience your brand and re-ignite a love affair with your brand that will bring you more customers as well as increase your growth, this course is for you.
Whether you are in a corporate role or work for a advertising agency or if you are a independent Customer Experience (CX) practitioner, this course will inspire you and provide you with tools and techniques and the best in CX methods gathered from Customer Experience guru’s all over the world.
What you will learn
The course will be very practical and interactive and cover these topics:
- What is Customer Experience (CX) and the Customer Experience Eco system that you operate in
- How to implement a Customer Experience (CX) program and grow the Customer Experience competencies that you need to integrate into your business to grow sustainable loyalty.
- The business case and economics of transforming your Customer Experience
- How to understand your current brand experience
- Understanding Voice of the Customer
- Using Social Media to your advantage
- How to love customer complaints and how to use them
- How to design your ideal brand experience
- Innovation and design methods that is used at the Stanford Design School
- How to design branded interactions that grow customer love and loyalty
- How to create journey maps that start transforming the experience
- How to train and inspire your people to achieve a authentic and unique experience
- How to integrate experience in a consistent manner in an Omni-channel service environment.
The course will use relevant South African and Global case studies and introduce you to knowledge from global gurus in the CX field that will help you on your journey.
Whether you are starting with Customer Experience or are along the journey already, this course will give you inspiration and ideas to invigorate your brand’s customer Experience.
You will take away practical how-to-guides, case studies and videos used in the lectures.
Who should attend?
This course is suited for Customer Experience Executives, Customer Managers, Customer Relationship Managers, Brand Leaders, Marketing Managers, Service Managers, Call Centre Managers, Business Analyst, Process Analysts, Strategists, Consultants and Brand Leaders in general.