Re-ignite Purpose, passion and performance in individuals and teams
If these are your goals for your team, we have a program for you!
- Would you like your team to really connect with clients?
- Would you like your team to share a collective view of what great service looks like?
- Would you like your team to have clarity around your brand experience?
- Would you like your team to understand the customer journey they are trying to deliver end-to-end and know what their role as guide in that journey is?
- Would you like your client service staff to be productive and less absent and more engaged in their work?
- Would you like your team to work with purpose, passion and excel in their performance?
The Brand Warrior program
This is a program that combines personal and team development with necessary soft skills and infusing your brand into every session.
- It’s a personal and team development journey
- It focusses on skills building and collaboration
- It creates a personal goal for each person and a common goal for each team
- It’s a lot of fun
- It’s emotional – warning, they may laugh and cry at the same time
Outcomes of the program:
- Clarity on personal purpose and goals
- Alignment on team goals
- Alignment on what good service looks like
- Clarity on the actual brand experience and how to deliver on that
- Techniques to handle conflict situations with clients
- Improved ownership of issues
- Improved problem solving
- Understanding of productivity, balance and overall wellbeing
- My personal purpose
- My connections (with myself, team, client and the company brand that I represent)
- My craftsmanship
- My stage performance and experience that I deliver
- Confidence & Productivity Hacks
- Balance and wellbeing
Session 1 – My personal brand and value proposition
Session 2 – My team and what we are aiming to achieve
Session 3- My relationship with the brand and what it promises me and our clients
Session 4 – My role as brand ambassador and guide for the client on his journey with our brand
Session 5 – Productivity hacks
Session 6 – Practices, habits and how to ensure balance in your life
Skills developed during the program
- Active listening
- Problem solving
- Stress management
- Play (throug Lego Serious Play)
Training Program Options & Costs:
12 week program for client service teams with 3 hours contact time every 2 weeks
3 full days intervention
The programs require at least 18 people per intake.
Training will occur onsite at the client’s training venue.
- Folder for each delegate
- High quality color printed training materials.
- A Facilitator per 6 people
- Photo and Summary of each session + video clips of group stories
- Debriefing session with leadership upon completion of the session
Who is this program for?
The agenda is merely a container for your brand to be infused into the program.
We use the following as input into the program:
- Brand definition and tone of voice
- Employee value proposition
This program can be run for any the following roles:
- Marketing and brand teams
- Leadership development
- Administrative staff
- Client service staff
- Client service leadership